YOUR DESIRED CEREMONY DATE: ________/__________/_________ ACTUAL DAY OF THE WEEK: ______________________
MORNING (8:45 to 9:30 AM for Beach Ceremonies, 9 to 10 AM for parks and most other locations) _________ EVENING (Pre-Sunset/Sunset, All Locations) _____
ANY ALTERNATE DATE/TIME CHOICE(S)?
TYPE OF CEREMONY DESIRED:
WEDDING: ___ VOWS RENEWAL: ___ SURPRISE RENEWAL of VOWS (for spouse): ___ OTHER (please explain): ___
DO YOU WANT ... (please
choose one of the following two options)
A "PUBLIC" LOCATION? (BEACHES/PARKS) Which one? (See this page of recommended ceremony sites.)
A "PRIVATE PROPERTY" LOCATION? Which one?
"FORMAL" NAMES OF
COUPLE: (middle initials OK)
WHAT NAME(S) WOULD YOU LIKE US TO USE IN YOUR CEREMONY: HIS? HERS?
YOUR PRIMARY (POSTAL) MAILING
PRIMARY PHONE: ____/____-________
Dedicated fax line? YES NO
If no, do we call you first? If yes, what number should we callt?
- Are you bringing a cell phone to Maui? If "yes", what is the # (includung area code)?
PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS:
SECONDARY EMAIL ADDRESS:
- Will you have eMail access while on Maui?
DATE OF YOUR DEPARTURE FROM HOME:
DATE and TIME OF YOUR ARRIVAL ON MAUI:
DATE and TIME OF YOUR ACTUAL DEPARTURE FROM MAUI:
ACCOMMODATIONS ON MAUI:
~ OR ~
CRUISE SHIP / PORT:
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US?
____ WORD OF MOUTH REFERRAL? NAME/ADDRESS: __________________________
____ TRIP-ADVISOR OR OTHER TRAVEL FORUM? (If "other" which one?)
____ SEARCH ENGINE? WHICH ONE? ______________________________
____ LINK FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE? WHICH SITE? _________________
KIND OF CEREMONY DESIRED:
___ CHRISTIAN ___ SPIRITUAL ___ CONTEMPORARY ___ OTHER (please explain):
ANY SPECIAL CEREMONY THEME(S) DESIRED?
___ HAWAIIAN ___ CELTIC ___ JEWISH ___ NUBIAN ___ OTHER (please explain):
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF GUESTS:
NAMES & RELATIONSHIP
OF "KEY" GUESTS:
PREFERRED DATE/TIME FOR YOUR MARRIAGE LICENSE APPT (Weddings ONLY):
YOUR ANNIVERSARY DATE/YEAR (for Vow Renewals only):
IS ANYONE PREGNANT? (Who?)
IS THERE ANYONE WITH PHYSICAL DISABILITIES (for considering outdoor locations access)?
ANY COLOR SCHEME/THEME?
THE BRIDE'S ATTIRE (COLORS & STYLE)?
THE GROOM'S ATTIRE (COLORS & STYLE)?
GETTING TO KNOW YOU (OPTIONAL INFORMATION):
HOW DID YOU MEET?
DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN? Names & Ages?
WHEN ARE YOUR BIRTHDAYS?
DO YOU HAVE PETS? What kind? How many?
WHAT ARE YOUR OCCUPATIONS?
HAVE YOU BEEN TO MAUI BEFORE?
WHAT ARE YOUR RELIGIOUS AFFILIATIONS?
DO YOU COLLECT ANYTHING?
DO YOU HAVE A PERSONAL OR FAMILY WEBSITE? http://
WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE THINGS TO DO?
ARE EITHER OF YOU ON FACEBOOK?
THE ALL WAYS MAUI'D PACKAGE YOU'VE CHOSEN:
PKG (#): ______________
YOUR CEREMONY'S DAY, DATE and TIME: ____________________________________
Additional Charges That May Apply (check one):
_____ FOR ANY CEREMONY TYPE WITH ELEVEN TO TWENTY PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE (INCLUDING THE BRIDE & GROOM) ADD $50 ($52.08 w/tax).
_____ FOR ANY CEREMONY TYPE WITH TWENTY-ONE TO FORTY PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE (INCLUDING THE BRIDE & GROOM) ADD $75 ($78.13 w/tax)
_____ FOR ANY CEREMONY TYPE WITH FORTY ONE OR MORE PERSONS IN ATTENDANCE (INCLUDING THE BRIDE & GROOM) ADD $100 ($104.17 w/tax)
_____ ADD $50 ($52.08 w/tax) Photographer's Surcharge for pckages 5 & 6 photography done primarily indoors - i.e., in churches, chapels, restaurants or function halls, etc.
= The above will not apply if your ceremony is moved indoors due to inclement weather.
OPTIONAL Á LA CARTE ITEMS:
- We hereby agree to all Standard Terms and Conditions as spelled out below.
* Signed: __________________________________
* Signed: __________________________________
* Dated: __________________________________
We accept Visa, MasterCard, AmEx and Discover bank/credit/debit cards...
CARD # _______-_______-_______-_______
THREE DIGIT SECURITY # (from back of card): _____________
EXPIRE DATE ___________________
NAME ON CARD _____________________________________
Primary Phone Number of Card Holder _____________________
Postal Zip code your Card's billing goes to: _________________
CARD HOLDER'S SIGNATURE ___________________________________________
___ CHECK ___ MONEY ORDER ___ US$ INTERNATIONAL BANK DRAFT (Pay to: All Ways Maui'd)
Please MAIL or FAX (this) Signature Page to us c/o the Postal Address (or Fax number) found below. . .
~ PHOTO USE PERMISSION:
May we have your permission to use photographs we take of you for promotional
purposes; in brochures,
advertising layouts and/or at our website? If yes, please initial here: ________ May we also show your first names and/or hometown: ( Y ) ( N )
So, here's the "FINE PRINT" Please read, and acknowledge that you have done so with your signatures on the appropriate "AGREEMENT" lines above. Mahalo Nui Loa!
- Your signed Application & Agreement, and our receipt of your non-refundable Booking Fee/Down Payment, confirms your Ceremony/Event in our calendar.
- Any balance, along with fees for additional services or products, is due NLT 10 days prior to the Ceremony/Event date.
- Full payment is required immediately for services booked within 14 days of the Ceremony date, and for the rental of certain private locations.
- In the case of cancellation due to illness or emergency after full payment has been made, all or part of the paid balance, excluding up to 50% of
the total costs, may or may not be refunded, or credited towards a future date, based upon the discretion and payment criteria of the officiant,
photographer, vendors, resort/property, and/or other service providers. No refunds or credits will be issued for ceremonies and services booked
or canceled within 30 days of the Ceremony date or on Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and all Major U.S. Holidays.
- A fee of $100 per hour applies for any additional services that are not specified in our packages, such as private consultations, touring of locations,
rehearsals, pre-ceremony meetings, additional photo shoot locations, etc.
- A fee of $50 per each additional half hour (or fraction thereof) for extra time on location beyond a package's specific time frame.
- Payment for all services and products may be made in US$ by check, money order, bank draft and with most major credit cards.
- All services and products are subject to a 4.166% Hawai'i General Excise Tax, including any services/products that may be added in the future.
- For legal Weddings and Civil Unions you will need a Hawai'i Marriage License, and a state-licensed Minister/Officiant to perform your ceremony.
Note: It is the Couple's the responsibility to bring the License with them to their Ceremony.
- For all Ceremonies/Events, it is understood that at any public location, the use of that location is on a first-come/first-serve basis and that these
locations cannot and will not be reserved.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
IF A "SITUATION" DEVELOPS THAT WILL SIGNIFICANTLY ALTER AND/OR IMPACT OUR ARRANGEMENTS IN ANY WAY
WHATSOEVER, IT IS FULLY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO NOTIFY US OF THIS AT YOUR VERY EARLIEST OPPORTUNITY.
- ADDITIONAL EXPENSES: You agree to be responsible for payment of any seen or unforeseen additional costs that may incur, including but not
limited to: Service charges for refused checks, parking fees, transportation fees, entrance/admission fees and replacement fees for equipment
breakage attributable to you or anyone in your party.
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES are to be brought to, or consumed at, the (ceremony/event) location. You hereby assume any and all responsibility
for yourselves and your guests for any alcoholic beverages that may be served and consumed, at any time, with respect to the ceremony/event and
ceremony/event celebration; and it is further certified that no one associated with All Ways Maui'd Weddings & Ceremonies or Seventh Wave
PhotoGraphics has or will have anything to do with the supplying and/or serving of any alcoholic beverages with respect to the ceremony and/or
- All Ways Maui'd Weddings and/or Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics (plus all outside service providers or sub-contractors), will not to be held responsible
if extreme weather, unexpected traffic delays or a catastrophic occurrence forces a postponement of the event and/or a delay of the timely arrival
(to the ceremony) by the minister, photographer, members of the ceremony party, sub-contractors, vendors, performers, or any other service providers
which, in turn, might impact the holding of the ceremony at the designated time and place. It is understood that in some instances the event may have
to be held at your Maui accommodation, or at an adjusted time or date.
- The Couple is to call Rev. Kolleen's cell phone, 808/385-1195, if lost, late or experiencing difficulties of any kind. You may want to call the
non-emergency police number to check on travel delays and/or road closings, 808/986-1200, Ext 2, Option 1.
- We, the undersigned, hold Rev. Kolleen Wheeler, "All Ways Maui'd Weddings & Ceremonies", Bruce Wheeler, "Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics", and
any location providers, service providers, independent contractors and/or sub-contractors innocent of any and all liability with respect to any
personal property damage or loss, illness, injury, or death, for any reason prior to, during, or at any time immediately following the ceremony/event
to the Couple/Family, or to any persons in attendance with the Couple/Family.
- STATE of HAWAI'I "BEACH WEDDINGS" RULES & REGULATIONS - PLEASE REVIEW IF YOU HAVE CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS IN THIS REGARD.
COMMENTS and/or QUESTIONS ARE ALWAYS ENCOURAGED:
-page content revised-