DATE of THIS APPLICATION:
DATE of SERVICE (ACTUAL DATE OF YOUR SESSION):
Session LOCATION and MEET TIME:
Package # & Time (for example, 7W-2/Sunset )
Your Name and Postal
For FAMILY photography, what is the PRIMARY family surname (if different from above)?
What are the names of key participants? (Parents and grandparents, for example)
For group and/or family portrait sessions; expected number of persons participating? ___________
Any children 7 years old or younger? How many (with approximate ages)? ___________________________________
Anyone with a disability which might make it difficult for them to get about a locale? ________________
Landline Phone: (Residence or Work?)
Cell Phone on Maui: ______/___________________________
PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS: SECONDARY EMAIL:
DATES ON MAUI: From: To:
FOR VISITORS, YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS ON MAUI: _______________________________________
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT
____ WORD OF MOUTH REFERRAL? FROM: _______________________________
____ FACEBOOK? ____TRIPADVISOR? ____ YELP? ____ FORMER CLIENT?
____ SEARCH ENGINE? WHICH ONE? ___________________________________
____ LINK FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE? WHICH SITE? ______________________
EVENT - Check One: ____ Family/Group Portrait ____Other (please explain)
* Portrait & Event Photography prices are based on rates found at this web page.
Package #_____________ @ $____________ (a 4.1667% State Tax will be added to all published prices and fees.)
A down payment of 50% of the pre-tax amount of the package is required for bookings made two weeks or more prior a session.
Short notice bookings, within two weeks, must be paid in full at the time of booking
~ Add $52.08 for sessions held on Sundays and all Major Holidays or Holiday Mondays
The published fees for most events/sessions provide for up to one
full hour at a single location: additional costs may apply for extra time
and/or multi-site coverage, at the photographer's discretion.
~ METHODS OF PAYMENT
* Payment for services may be made with US$ checks, bank drafts, money orders and MasterCard or Visa credit or debit cards.
* All services are subject to a 4.1667% Hawai'i General Excise (sales) Tax.
* PERSONAL CHECK_____ * MONEY ORDER______ * OTHER______
-- Mail to / Pay to:
Seventh Wave (not "Seventh Wave
P O Box 817
Pu'unene, Maui HI 96784-0817
I accept Visa and MasterCard:
* CARD #
* 3 DIGIT "SECURITY #" (FROM BACK OF CARD): __________
* EXPIRATION DATE:
* NAME ON CARD:
* Down Payment of ________________received/applied on:____________________
* Balance of _____________ (due not less than seven days prior to event) applied on:______________
~ STANDARD TERMS:
My receipt of your 50% (non-refundable) Booking Fee/Down payment of $_______will confirm your booking in my calendar. The remaining balance will be due on the date of your arrival on island (or the day of service for residents). Full payment is required immediately for photography booked within 21 days of the event's date. In the case of a last minute cancellation due to illness or a verifiable emergency, after your down or full payment has been made, the amount can be credited towards a future date, or refunded to you in part, with a $50 service charge. No refunds or credits will be issued for any services booked, and then canceled within 10 days of the event's agreed upon date.
~ STANDARD CONDITIONS
Bruce Wheeler, of Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics, will not to be held responsible for any delays in his timely arrival to the photo session caused by circumstances beyond his control. If you are lost, late, or experiencing any other difficulties that may contribute to a delay in you and your party's arrival for the session, please call Bruce's cell phone (on island use only, please), (808) 385 5463. (It's also suggested you check Maui 24/7 on Facebook for accident related traffic delays and such prior to your departure for the event.)
I, the undersigned, hold Bruce Wheeler and Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics innocent of any and all liability with respect to personal property damage or loss, illness, injury or death, for any reason immediately prior to, during, or at any time immediately following the completion of the photo shoot, to any and all participating persons.
* I fully understand and agree to the terms of this Agreement...
* I have read the Family Portrait Guidelines (mostly applies to "larger" groups, but please review it anyway).
* Signed: _______________________________
* Dated: ________________________________
May I have your permission
to use your photographs for promotional purposes in brochures, or at my
If this is agreeable, please initial here: __________ (thank you!) If you have given me photo permission, may I also
publish your first name(s) and/or your hometown? Yes No
- = = = = = ================================================================= = = = = = -
are encouraged to consider the following:
1. Always wear a sunscreen of at least 25-SPF while on island, even on overcast days!
(Sunburned skin doesn't photograph well!) Light makeup is OK, but don't overdo it!
2. Do not wear or use any products with a strong fragrance such as perfumes,
after shaves or heavily scented lotions as they often attract pesky flying insects.
3. Bring tissues, paper towels or a suitable handkerchief for blotting your face or forehead.
4. Eat something light, and drink water or other non-caffeinated drinks to avoid
dehydration or wooziness, and consider bringing bottled water with you.
5. Please refrain from smoking or chewing gum during your session. (Thank you!)
6. If you can help it, leave nothing of value inside unattended vehicles (including
trunks). Also, try to keep your personal belongings - handbags, backpacks,
cameras, etc. - fully "secure" at all times while in public, especially so at beaches.
7. For younger kids, it's suggested that they "go potty" (prior to the session) as public
restroom facilities are lacking at some locales.
9. Finally, please don't forget to bring a smile!
for booking my services . . . I look forward to photographing to you!
~ Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics ~
© 2005 / 2022
Rev. June, 2022