DATE: OF APPLICATION
ACTUAL DATE/DAY OF YOUR WEDDING/EVENT:
MEET TIME and PLACE:
YOUR NAMES (Bride's & Groom's,
nicknames are OK) and Postal Address:
Your Primary Phone
code: (residence or work?)
Best time to call (your time)?
Bringing a cell phone to Maui? Y / N If yes, number w/area code:
Do you have a website? http://
DATES ON MAUI: From: To:
ACCOMMODATIONS ON MAUI (ROOM NUMBER, IF KNOWN)
HOW DID YOU FIND OUT ABOUT US?
____ WORD OF MOUTH REFERRAL? NAME: ___________________________
____ SEARCH ENGINE? WHICH ONE? ________________________________
____ LINK FROM ANOTHER WEBSITE? WHICH SITE? ____________________
____ SOCIAL MEDIA or TRAVEL SITES? WHICH ONE?____________________
EVENT - Check One: ____Wedding ____Vows Renewal ____Other (please explain)
EVENT AND/OR ONSITE COORDINATOR: name and cell #: ______________________________________
Minister/Officiant's Name + phone: ____________________________
PACKAGE A: Online album - w/Tax, $234.37 _________________
PACKAGE B: Online albums + 75 custom edited pictures - w/Tax, $312.50____________________
Add $52.08 for Package 2 parties of 11 or more_______________________
“CUSTOM” CEREMONY PHOTOGRAPHY: AMOUNT QUOTED $_____________________
A 50% Minimum Down Payment is required to confirm your booking: $_______________________
~ METHODS OF PAYMENT
* Payment for services may be made with US$ checks, bank drafts,
money orders and most major credit cards.
* All services and products are subject to a 4.1667% Hawai'i General Excise (Sales) Tax, including any
services that may be added in the future and are not specifically covered in this Agreement.
* PERSONAL CHECK_____ * CASHIERS CHECK_____ * MONEY ORDER______
-- Mail to / Pay to:
Seventh Wave (without "PhotoGraphics" please...)
P O Box 817
Pu'unene, Maui HI 96784-0817 (USA)
Or, use your Visa or MasterCard...
* CREDIT CARD #
* THREE DIGIT SECURITY NUMBER (from back of card):
* EXPIRATION DATE:
* NAME ON CARD:
* Down Payment of ________ received/applied on:__________
* The balance of __________is due upon your arrival on Maui (or, date of service for residents) Applied on:___________
~ WILL THERE BE? A
CAKE CUTTING: ______ A CIDER (or CHAMPAGNE) TOAST:
A DOVE RELEASE: ______ A BUTTERFLY RELEASE: ______
~ WILL YOU BE WEARING FORMAL OR MORE CASUAL ATTIRE? PLEASE DESCRIBE (COLORS, ETC.)
ESTIMATED NUMBER OF PERSONS PARTICIPATING....WEDDING PARTY + GUESTS?
NAMES (AND RELATIONSHIPS)
OF THOSE IN THE IMMEDIATE (CEREMONY) PARTY - Maid of Honor and attendants,
ANYONE WITH A DISABILITY THAT MIGHT MAKE IT DIFFICULT TO GET TO A LOCALE?
How would you best describe
your skin tones? Pale, "average Caucasian person," dark,
very dark, sunburned, very sunburned? (Of importance for technical reasons only.)
~ STANDARD TERMS:
Receipt of your $_______ (non-refundable) Booking Fee/Down payment will confirm your booking in my schedule. Your Down Payment is applicable to your total balance for services. The balance, along with any fees for additional services or products, will be due upon your arrival on Maui (or, on the date of service for residents). Full payment is required immediately for photography booked within 10 days of the event date. In the case of cancellation due to illness or an emergency after full payment has been made, all or part of the paid balance, excluding up to 50% of the total costs, may or may not be refunded, or credited towards a future date. No refunds or credits will be issued for services booked within 10 days, or canceled within 14 days of the event date or booked for Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and most "Federal" (U.S.) holidays.
~ STANDARD CONDITIONS
Bruce Wheeler of Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics, and any service providers or sub-contractors associated with Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics, are not to be held responsible in the event of heavy rains and/or high winds, unfavorable traffic conditions or any other catastrophic event that results in the delay of a timely arrival to the photo event by the photographer, members of your party, sub-contractors, vendors, performers, or any other service providers which may curtail the holding of the photo shoot at the designated time and place. Please call Bruce's cell phone, (808) 385 5463, if lost, late, or experiencing any other difficulties that may contribute to a delay in proceedings. It is suggested that you call (808) 986-1200 to check on current Island road conditions - possible highway closures, traffic delays, etc. - prior to your departure for an event.
We, the undersigned, hold Bruce Wheeler, "Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics", and any service providers, independent contractors or sub-contractors associated with Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics, innocent of any and all liability with respect to personal property damage or loss, illness, injury or death, for any reason prior to, during, or at any time following the photo shoot, to any and all participating persons.
~ AGREEMENT (Your typed name or initials will be satisfactory.)
* I / We fully understand and agree to the terms of this Agreement:
* Signed: _______________________________
* Signed: _______________________________
* Dated: ________________
May we have your permission
to use your photographs for promotional purposes in brochures or at our
If this is agreeable, please initial here: __________ (thank you!) If you have given us photo permission, may we also
publish your first name(s) and/or your hometown? Yes No
Please take a look at my Frequently Asked Questions page for additional useful information.
- = = = = = ================================================================= = = = = = -
You are encouraged to consider the following...
in Hawai'i always wear a sunscreen (of at least 25-SPF),
even on overcast days!
(Sunburned skin does not look good in photos!) Light makeup is OK, but don't overdo it.
2. It is highly recommended that you avoid "artificial" tans of any kind. Artificially tanned
skin -whether via lotions or tanning booths- does not photograph well!
3. Do not wear or use any products with a strong fragrance such as 'cheap' perfumes,
after shaves or heavily scented lotions as they can attract pesky flying insects.
4. You may choose to wear "some" insect repellent, but not too much (mostly 'cause it stinks so!).
5. Bring tissues, paper towels or a suitable handkerchief for blotting your forehead or face.
6. Eat something light before coming to the ceremony, and drink "some" water
to avoid dehydration and wooziness (better yet, bring bottled water with you).
7. Use a little lip balm on ring fingers (it helps the rings to slide on more easily).
8. Please refrain from smoking or chewing gum while we're together. (Mahalo!)
9. If you can help it, leave nothing of value inside unattended vehicles (including
trunks). Also, try to keep your personal belongings - handbags, backpacks,
cameras, etc. - fully "secure" at all times while in public, especially so on beaches.
10. Especially for younger children, it's suggested that they "go potty" (prior to an event)
as public rest room facilities are lacking at many ceremony locations.
11. Finally, don't forget to bring your smile...you're in Hawai'i!
Mahalo for booking
my services .... I look forward to being of service to you!
~ Seventh Wave PhotoGraphics ~
Form updated 03.03.17