MAUI'D WEDDINGS, CEREMONIES & PHOTOGRAPHY
PRICES AND FEES FOR OPTIONAL (À LA CARTE) ADD-ONS AND CEREMONY-RELATED SERVICES
Click Here for our Main Packages Page
~ PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY
- An ONLINE PHOTO ALBUM (private or public access) ~ $52.08 w/Tax (Available with Packages 5 and 6 only.)
- Rental of a TRIPOD for use during the ceremony ~ $15.63 w/Tax
- An EDITED-WITH-SOUND PRO VIDEO/DVD ~ $515.63 w/Tax (Additional DVDs @ $52.08 each w/Tax) See a sample video here...
- A WEBCAST of your ceremony ~ $286.46 w/Tax (Available for post-ceremony online viewing as an “add-on” to your edited video/DVD, via our associated videographer only.)
- ADDITIONAL PHOTOGRAPHY beyond the time frame of a specific package ~$100/hour.
- For Pkgs. 5 and 6: ADD $52.08 for all Indoor Ceremony photography (i.e., in churches, chapels, restaurants or function halls, etc.)
Note: The above fee will not apply if a ceremony is moved indoors due to inclement weather.
~ Click for OPTIONAL FLORAL EXAMPLES (See Examples of our Standard Wedding Leis here.)
Lei ~ $12.50 w/Tax
- A child's size Ti-Leaf Lei ~ $10.42 w/Tax (also used for a commemorative lei toss).
- Maile-style Ti-Leaf Lei ~ $40 ($41.67 w/Tax)
- Single-strand Floral Lei for neck or head wear ~ $19 ($19.79 w/Tax) - Seasonally available flowers, only.
- Double-width White Tuberose lei or Micronesian Ginger lei ~ $45 ($46.88 w/Tax) per availability of flowers.
- Woven Haku Lei (Head Lei or Crown of Flowers ? Greens) ~ $70 ($72.92 w/Tax)
- Boutonnieres ~ $15 ($15.63 w/Tax)-
- Small BRIDESMAID BOUQUET ~ $65 ($67.71 w/Tax)
- Bride's NOSEGAY BOUQUET ~ $95 ($98.96 w/Tax)
- Bride's STANDARD BOUQUET ~ $125 ($130.21 w/Tax)
- Bride’s CASCADING BOUQUET ~ $185 ($192.71 w/Tax)
- Corsages ~ $30 ($31.25 w/Tax) - Seasonally available flowers, only. Extra fee for special request flowers.
~ A FLOWER CIRCLE to stand in during the Ceremony: $225 ($234.38 w/Tax)
- Note: The above flower circle will be removed BY the Wedding Party.
~ A FLOWER CIRCLE to stand in during the Ceremony: $245 ($255.21 w/Tax)
- Note: The above flower circle will be removed FOR the Wedding Party.
~ Note: West side, Upcountry and Sunday Circle of Flowers installations surcharge (for the florist): $52.08 w/Tax
~ SOLO MUSICIAN for a one-hour performance at the Ceremony ~ Minimum $260.87 w/Tax
- Choose from: Guitar; Ukulele; Flute; Harp; Cello; Violin; Bagpipes
~ SOLO MUSICIAN/VOCALIST for a one-hour performance before, during and after the Ceremony ~ Minimum $260.87 w/Tax
~ West side Travel Surcharge (for musicians): $52.08 w/Tax
- Note: Gratuity for musicians is not included. - Extra time: Billed per hour or major part thereof.
~ RENTAL of our “BOOM BOX” and CD recordings at private locations only: $26.04 w/Tax
- Amplified music of any kind is strictly prohibited on sand beaches.
- Note: Someone in the wedding party will be required to play recorded music at the ceremony.
- You are welcome to use your own CDs.
- PU HO’IKE (CONCH SHELL) BLOWING at your Ceremony ~ $15.63 w/Tax (Not available with Pkgs. 1 or 2)
~ RELEASE OF MONARCH BUTTERFLIES ~ $52.08 w/Tax for first Pair
- Each additional Butterfly ~ $26.04 w/Tax > Delivery Fee for weekends and holidays ~ $36.52 w/Tax
~ RELEASE OF WHITE DOVES ~ $130.21 w/Tax for first Pair
- Each additional Dove ~ $15.63 w/Tax - Additional Delivery Charge (if required) ~ $31.25 w/Tax
~ PERSONALIZED (ENGRAVED) GLASS FLUTES with a SPARKLING CIDER TOAST (for the couple only) ~ $78.13 w/Tax
- Go here to view available engraving designs...
~ THE "COZY" WEDDING CAKE PACKAGE (for up to three persons): $260.42 w/Tax
WEDDING CAKE PACKAGE (for parties of four or more persons): $365.22
Please note: we cannot provide cakes for sunset beach weddings, available for mornings on the beach, or at private locations only.
~ SMALL TABLE RENTAL - for Sand Ceremonies, Toasts (must be non-alcoholic), etc. ~ $15.63 w/Tax
- BRIDE’S GARTER ~ $7.29 w/Tax
- Rental of SHORT BRIDAL VEIL ~ $20.83 w/Tax
~ RENTAL FEES for "PRIVATE" CEREMONY LOCATIONS: Call for quotation (808) 244-1167
~ REFERRALS for our recommended Weddings-related Services Providers can be found here...
~ SOME OTHER THINGS TO CONSIDER . . .
- SUNDAYS and HOLIDAYS SURCHARGE (for ceremonies held on Sundays and selected Major Holidays) ~ $52.08 w/Tax
- ADD-ON for EXTRA COUPLE(s) for Wedding or Vows Renewal to another ceremony ~ $78.13 per couple.
- ADD-ON for BAPTISM with another ceremony ~ $78.13 for one person.
- ADD-ON for EXTRA PERSON(s) for Baptism Ceremonies only ~ $52.08 for each additional person.
- Your signed Application and Agreement, and receipt of your non-refundable Booking Fee/Down Payment, confirms your Ceremony/Event in our calendar.
- Any balance, along with fees for additional services or products, is due NLT 10 days prior to the Ceremony/Event date.
- Full payment is required immediately for services booked within 14 days of the Ceremony date, and for the rental of certain private locations.
- In the case of cancellation due to illness or emergency after full payment has been made, all or part of the paid balance, excluding up to 50% of
the total costs, may or may not be refunded, or credited towards a future date, based upon the discretion and payment criteria of the officiant,
photographer, vendors, resort/property, and/or other service providers. No refunds or credits will be issued for ceremonies and services booked
or canceled within 30 days of the Ceremony date or on Valentine's Day, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve and all Major U.S. Holidays.
- A fee of $100 per hour applies for any additional services that are not specified in our packages, such as private consultations, touring of locations,
rehearsals, pre-ceremony meetings, additional photo shoot locations, etc.
- A fee of $50 per each additional half hour (or fraction thereof) for extra time on location beyond a package's specific time frame.
- Payment for all services and products may be made in US$ by check, money order, bank draft and with most major credit cards.
- All services and products are subject to a 4.166% Hawai'i General Excise Tax, including any services/products that may be added in the future.
- For legal Weddings and Civil Unions you will need a Hawai'i Marriage License, and a state-licensed Minister/Officiant to perform your ceremony.
Note: It is the Couple's the responsibility to bring the License with them to their Ceremony.
- For all Ceremonies/Events, it is understood that at any public location, the use of that location is on a first-come/first-serve basis and that these
locations cannot and will not be reserved.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
Prices subject to change without notice, latest revision(s): 12.01.12
Copyright 2013 ~ All Ways Maui'd Weddings, Ceremonies & Photography